Slide Show

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

So, you want to be a writer?

I think we all agree that a book is the best choice when we want to relax, to rest or simply to leave the real world behind us and enjoy the magic of the story that hides between the lines. 

I love those moments, sitting on the couch, or a comfortable chair, wrapped in a blanket and drinking a hot tea while I read a book of my choice. A good story can make us forget our troubles, inspire us, isn’t that right?

The same way I feel about writing. 

The moment I sit down to continue a story a whole new world materializes in front of me, waiting for me to lead the way. Since I started writing, when I was a child, I had in my mind short stories which could teach something. I never read those to anyone except for a few, but it wasn’t my intension to read them either way. I just was feeling complete by writing them. 

I believe we must write because we have the need to write and not because might come something out of it. I want to continue writing and lately I decided to share my novels with others thinking that they may enjoy the story I have to tell them. And that's enough for me.

I want to share with you a video that inspires me and makes me chill. The title is “So…you want to be a writer?” and I want to shout a big YES to that, but I guess only time will show. 





No comments:

Post a Comment