Slide Show

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Teaser Tuesday #17: Monster



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

It’s huge and black and it has red or yellow eyes. It kills and will hunt you down. Some say it lurks under your bed, some that it hides in your closet but every version of it you might have heard, one thing it is for sure: The monster is hungry for death and it will kill again.



Yep, I’m reading a book titled Monster, are you ready to get teased? 






“I walked slower than anyone else. I was swept along on the tide of other girls who were all just like me, in the same uniform, just trying to get to the same place. The same. Not special. Not the best. I felt like little pieces of the person I was were flying off behind me never to return.”


2 comments:

  1. OOoh that's an intriguing teaser! Totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, great teaser. Makes me curious about this book, for sure!

    ReplyDelete