Slide Show

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Getting to know me

Hello,

I feel like I should introduce myself. I am Athina, and I finally decided to create this blog. It was in my mind for a while, but I guess I wasn’t ready to take that step. Well, now I am here and I hope you' ll find some interest in what I have to say.

In “Between My Lines” I'll blogabout my two passions. You'll now wonder what these may be. Well, I love reading and writing. I read many kinds of books like mystery, thrillers, urban fantasy, I can’t name them all, but I must admit that I'm not a big fan of romance.

Writing is my unconditional love. Since I remember myself I was writing something even if it was just my diary or some make up story that popped in my head. Also I have written a novel but I'm editing so I'll come to that another time.

That’s it for now, I hope we'll get along just fine and I would be pleased if you ever like something I said and you want to post it somewhere, please include my link. 

The rest will be in…Between My Lines.

Yours,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment