Slide Show

Friday, October 19, 2012

Passionate about writing.

Something funny happened yesterday. I was writing my YA novel like crazy. It is an urban fantasy novel with a bit of love triangle in it. I knew what I wanted to do with the story and I was confident about my writing. But here is the interesting part…in some point my story took a turn that I hadn’t thought about. It’s just happened like the characters said “Hey we want this to happen here.”…and it happened. So, I continue writing it without changing it back to what I had thought and it turned out to be better than I expected. No-no I know what you are thinking, I am not crazy. I’m sure that this has happened to you too. Think about it! It is what I’ve said again. At one point the story has its own existence and that’s amazing. It’s not just words on paper. At least I don’t see it that way. It’s that sparkle of creation that tickles inside me.

This is what I love in writing (and reading too). It is fun, it is interesting, it is coming naturally and it can surprise you. I know many people who believe that reading is boring and I don’t want to know what they think about writing! Well, I don’t judge, people aren’t the same and that’s the fan of it. Like writers aren’t the same. Everyone has a unique writing and that’s what makes them special. I just hope one day someone will love my writing too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment