Slide Show

Monday, October 15, 2012

A sad day...

I feel a little disappointed today. Imagine a nice day: you are doing whatever you love, trying to create something good and suddenly life happens reminding you that there are things you must do in order to keep living. A bunch of things that must to be done because in life don’t anyone get to do what he loves! I am happy for those who have the opportunity to make their dreams come true. The rest of us we just hope.

I wish I could be able to write all day continuing the story that awaits me. After all…I owe it to the characters right? Don’t you ever have this feeling when writing a story? It’s like the characters on it have some kind of substance. They have a past, a future; they grow through the pages creating their own destiny and sometimes that conflicts with the one it was on your mind at first.

I don’t have much experience in writing but one thing is for sure. It comes from inside me guiding my hands on the keyboard, it expresses how I feel and it turns into words the story that hides on my mind.
If only I had the chance to focus on it…but we all need to make sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment