Slide Show

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Get Focused.

Last week I was searching blogs, reading posts, trying to learn how the marketing world is working and I realize that it is as hard as I was expecting. I have read a tweet some days ago where someone was saying that writing and marketing your novel along with all the other things you have to do and keeping your sanity…is really remarkable. And I agree.

With all that I hadn’t the time to write and I hated it. When I write everything seems better as the reality fades a little and I get to live along with the characters I am creating, who most of the times are even surprising me with their decisions. So, today when I woke up I said to myself. “Now you will write and nothing will stand in the way.” And so I wrote and I am close to finish my second novel which is going to have a sequel and maybe becoming a trilogy but this is too far away.

To my point, for an indie author like I am, it is really easy to lost track in the chaotic book industry while the best we can do…is write! That’s what I am going to do. I will be more focused on writing because that’s what I love and that’s what I want to learn better.   

No comments:

Post a Comment