Slide Show

Friday, February 22, 2013

Feature and Follow #2: What books you gave?


It’s Friday…and time for my second Feature and Follow, hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee as always!:) 

Plus this week’s question comes with an amazing button too. Today’s question, I think it is fair enough and you will know why…So, here it is.




QUESTION OF THE WEEK: We always talk about books that WE want. Let;s turn it on its head. What books have you given other people lately? 

Well, the book I gave to my cousin was Game of Thrones! I must say that I am currently reading A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin, which is the fourth book in the A Song of Ice and Fore series and I am obsessed. I’m not kidding! I don’t know what is happening with those books, but every time I have one on my hands, it is like a whole new me wakes up! I gave it to her and I started talking about it unstoppably. She is really obsessed too due to the show, but she hadn’t read any of the books. As you can imagine…I couldn’t tolerate this. :)

Imagine now my disappointment, when after two weeks, she said that she can’t read it! I mean she CAN’T?? So, she wanted me to tell her the whole story until the point I have read!! Of course I did, but I will not stop bothering her, until she actually reads them. Seriously!


That’s it…have a nice weekend with lots of reading!!

14 comments:

  1. Those books have been on my wish list forever now. I need to just buy the first book and read it.
    FOllowing you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game of Thrones has been on my TBR for way to long and I've got to read it! You're such a good cousing for telling her the story and only pestering her about reading the book. I hope she does soon. Thanks for stopping by this week. I'm following you back via GFC :)
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly,
      I recommend you to read A song of Ice and Fire. I know that the books are too long but it's worth the time.
      Thanks for following back. :)

      Hi Traci,
      I'm telling you the same. READ THEM!! I have never read something like that before. I hope my cousin will read them eventually or she is going to kill me from talking too much. :)
      Thanks for follwoing too.

      Delete
  3. Oh man another book still untouched in my TBR. I need to get on with it!

    Do drop by my FF. New follower via GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lent A Game of Thrones to my dad and he's loving it :) New follower GFC. Thanks for stopping by my F&F :)

    Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read it yet. It's sitting on my shelf collecting dust. Thanks for visiting my FF, and I'm now following yours.

    Lisa @ I'll Tumble For YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madiha,
      I followed you too and I commented on your blog.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Hi Megan,
      Of course he would love it! I haven't heard a bad comment about these books yet. :)
      Thank you for following back.

      Hi Lisa,
      Thank you too for following me and please...clean the dust from these books...I'm going to cry! :)


      Delete
  6. Haha I haven't even read or seen that show. I always see people reading them around campus and I always feel left out. Hope she finally gets into them.

    BTW thank you I got thee image from google. I know I'm a cheater but what can I say? 8)

    Thank you for commenting. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharrice,
      Cheating or no cheating you found that picture and it is really good!
      I hope she will read them or I will make her read them!! HAHA (my evil laughter!)
      Thanks for following and commenting too. :)

      Delete
  7. I love Game of Thrones. Well, I didn't like the fourth book (almost) but can't wait for the next one.

    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series, some of the reviews put me off...I might try them again when I find the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lectus,
      You didn't like the fourth? I am currently reading it and so far I love it! I hope the rest will stay good. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Hi Melanie,
      Generally I don't trust reviews. I read them, but all in all, tastes are different. I may end up hating something that people adore and the other way around.:)
      Thank you too for stopping by.

      Delete
  9. I haven't read this series yet but I might if I get the chance.
    New GFC follower
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      When you have the chance I recommend you to read the series.
      Thanks for following back. :)

      Delete