Slide Show

Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature and Follow #9: Reader Conventions



It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow. You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: We are about to see a lot of posts and tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA, and many more are starting soon. Whicj one would you love to attend?Where and Why?


Well, a reader convention. I’d like to attend one but it’s a little hard to do. If though, I was able to attend one that would definitely be BEA in New York. The only reason is because it’s in New York!! Is there anything more to say? NEW YORK. :) 
That was an easy question for me. I'm already looking forward for the next Feature and Follow. 

What about you? You’d like something closer to home or to a place that you love like me?  

8 comments:

  1. Yes, attending BEA would be like a dream! Meeting authors and getting signed books and meeting bloggers... Oh well, at least dreaming is free :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is such fun. Broadway!! Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah BEA would be awesome, but I likely will never go because it's New York! It's a pretty big and intimidating city! I'd definitely need a posse before going! But all those ARCs would be worth it!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEA is at the top of my book convention list as well - I love NYC, and I love bloggers, authors and books, and BEA seems to be exactly the right place for all of that love :)

    I'm an old GFC and Bloglovin' follower, wishing you a fantastic weekend.

    Here's my FF post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you all for stopping by. I wish a great weekend with lots of fun and reading. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for stopping by. I returned the follow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! New York! You got it right, there's no need to go beyond that. And BEA sounds super exciting!

    Old follower! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

    Happy reading and have a great weekend! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEA would be fab!
    I'm an old follower :) http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/04/feature-and-follow-9-reader-conventions.html

    ReplyDelete