Slide Show

Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature and Follow #10: What if?


It's Friday and here is another Feature and Follow. You know how it works; AlisonCan Read and Parajunkee are the hosts and every week they have a new question for us to answer.  It’s a way to meet new blogs and bloggers and socialize. :) In the links above you can learn how you can join too and everything there is to  know. 
So, go grab the button and start meeting new people!!!


QUESTION OF THE WEEK: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?

That’s a very difficult decision. Every author is different and I’m sure that many names crossed your mind as you read this question, right? It’s like trying to decide what to read between a million good books. Well, I’ll say the first name I thought, and that is Jeffery Deaver. I have read only two of his books and I have seen, and loved, the movie that was based on his novel, The Bone Collector. What amazes me in Deaver is the way he writes. His writing style stands out to me. It’s different. So, if I could hang out with him, I would buy him coffee and let him talk about the amazing craft of writing. 

How about you? I look forward to read your answers. :)
Have a nice week!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of him, but your enthousiasm is infectious, so I might have to check his writing out :) Thanks for stopping by, I'm following back!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with that author but good choice.

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-tour-sign-uparmored-hearts-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! Not familiar with this author either, but sounds like you have the day planned!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of the author!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Followed back via GFC :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would opt for someone well known and someone I admire and that is Jeremy C. Shipp because he's so darn funny and completely weird. I think he'd be interesting and funny to talk to over a latte, and ask him what brought him to write Attic Clowns and where he gets his ideas, and what sort of upbringing he's had to produce such ideas. I also would love to have coffee with Stephen King for much the same reasons. Note I would be intimidated by both these authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I think you're ready to meet him. :)
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Good choice! I'm not familiar with the author, but I'll check him out. The Bone Collector sounds familiar, though. I'd love to hang out with James Dashner, author of The Maze Runner series. Unfortunately, the other author I'd love to hang out with passed away just last month *sad face* His name is Chinua Achebe, author of Things Fall Apart. Heard of him?

    Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear that The Maze Runner is a very good series. I want to read it. No, I'm not familiar with either of them. :/
      Thank you for stopping by. :)

      Delete