Slide Show

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #5: Origin




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by A Daily Rhythm.

Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





Yep. I took a long break from this series. I was in the mood for darker stuff and crimes but now that I'm taking a break for that kind of books I'm finally reading Origin. And you know what? I'm loving it!

I'm sure most of you have already read this series so here's a reminder for you and a teaser for the rest of us!

Enjoy!

"My palm itched to wrap around a very unladylike place and twist. The words that came out of my mouth were my own. I felt them. I believed them. "I'm going to kill you one day," I promise.

"Air halted in my lungs, and fear sunk its icy claws into my stomach, freezing me in place. I wasn’t' alone."


4 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I read this sooo long ago, I can't quite remember what's happening! Consider me teased! LOL! ;)

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first in this series, and I wasn't as big a fan as I thought I would be. I own the rest, too, though, so I know I'll read them one day. And I'm thinking your teaser might help me get there sooner rather than later, Athina :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should give it a try. It's good.
      Glad you liked my teaser, Lexxie!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete