Slide Show

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Think Out Loud: Happiness



This is Think out Loud. It’s a weekly meme created to help bloggers break out from the blogging bubble. The rules are simple. We post whatever we want and let people know what’s in our mind. Visit the creator on Thinks Books and join too. It’s so cool to share your random thoughts.


I’m flying.

I’m up there in the clouds bouncing from one to another. I’m flying sky- high. The world is colorful, the light is bright and I can see possibilities spreading ahead of me like the yellow brick road.

I was feeling blue for so long and I felt like I was trapped in a room with no doors. But today the wind blew and a window appeared out of nowhere. So I’ll follow the breeze, I’ll jump out of the room and I’ll walk a new path, hoping it will lead me somewhere. I will smile and do my best.  

But even if it is a dead end, I’ll handle it, because I did get off that room and for the next months I will have something to anticipate, something to keep me going, to light my way.


This is a good day. 

11 comments:

  1. Yay you! It's always so great to escape depression and feel enthusiasm again like this. Hope it lasts long for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's amazing how good new can change your attitude. :)
      Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  2. hey nice post Athina. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Simple Rules To Grow Your Business And Retain Customers .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy my posts.
      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Hi Athina! I loved this post. I'm also rooting you on for NanoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was beautiful and intense. I felt like I was flying with you. Maybe because I know that writer's high. Write till you soar then, right? I haven't touched my word count today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy you enjoy my posts, Robyn. Yes, you're right. Until I soar. :)
      Hope tomorrow your words count will explode.

      Delete
  5. I love your post. So beautiful! Rooting for you with NaNoWriMo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer!:)
      NaNoWriMo is fun.
      Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  6. Love your post, Athina, it's like a poem, and I enjoy poems.
    Good luck for NaNoWriMo! I hope you'll complete your goal.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete