April’s here and the sun is hotter. It’s a beautiful day and a day for a new award. I want to thank Kaykay for nominating me for three different awards, Beautiful Blogger Award, Sunshine Award and Hug Award. Kaykay is a fellow blogger and writer and he blogs at THE CREATIVE FORUM. Take a look and follow him. :) From the three awards, I’ll choose one and that is the Beautiful Blogger Award. So here how it works.
- Copy and Paste the Beautiful Blogger Award in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers for the Beautiful Blogger Award, tell them by posting a comment on their blogs.
Now 7 things about me:
- I have written and adventure/mystery novel, titled DAZED and a young adult, untitled. I hope I can publish DAZED soon, but I’m editing it.
- I love reading different kinds of books and most of the times I prefer series of books.
- I am a student trying to graduate.
- I like watching series more than movies.
- I like long walks, especially when the day is hot.
- I drink too much coffee.
- My favorite color is brown and every one of its shades.
That's it. You don’t have to participate. Only if you like. :) Thanks again Kaykay for the nomination. I wish you all a happy day and a happier month.
Congrats on the award! Like you, I tend to prefer series. I like the fact that I can get more invested with the characters thanks to the longer story arc!ReplyDelete
Thank you Heather. :)Delete
With movies I feel like everything happens so fast, but with series, I have many seasons to watch and everything can happen. That's why I prefer book series too.
Thank you for stopping by.
Thanks for the kind words, Athina. And for participating too. :) I prefer movies to series; series are so hard for me to catch up with. But I like How I Met Your Mother. I've seen the first to five seasons.ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful month too! :)
Hehe, I love series. I watch too many!:)Delete
How I Met Your Mother is a nice way to relax.
Thank you for stopping by and thanks again for the nomination.
Thank you for the nomination! Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in the award. But thanks again, and have a nice day! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting.
Have a nice day too. :)
Thank you for nominating me :D. I really appreciate it. My post will be the 17th. I also love watching TV series instead of movies, maybe because movies are a one time thing you don't think of them after seeing them. And TV series you think about them more.ReplyDelete
Yes, I feel that way too. :)Delete
I look forward to read your post.
Thank you so much for nominating us, Athina! It really means a lot to us and we highly appreciate it. ♥ReplyDelete
I don't suppose we'd participate either, but our vote would definitely go to you as well!
Janhvi and I are also students trying to graduate. ;)
I love that your favourite colour is brown, nice and unique!
Also, I absolutely look forward to your book!
Sarika @ The Readdicts
Thank you so much! I am struggling to edit it but there is always too much work and it needs time. :)Delete
I wish you a beautiful month.
hi Athina! thanks for nominating me. :)) i've been AFK for so long so there are a couple of scheduled posts, and i don't know if i could respond to this immediately or at all. >.<ReplyDelete
just a note, i drink too much coffee too! XD