Slide Show

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Think Out Loud: Tasteless



This is Think out Loud. It’s a weekly meme created to help bloggers break out from the blogging bubble. The rules are simple. We post whatever we want and let people know what’s in our mind. Visit the creator on Thinks Books and join too. It’s so cool to share your random thoughts.


My food wasn’t good today, my coffee was too sweet and even my reading was flat and boring. Nothing is as it supposed to be and I’m feeling blue. But maybe is the other way around. Maybe I feel blue and that’s why everything is not as it supposed to be. It’s a chain reaction.

Sometimes I think that life is nothing more but chemical reactions. We’re happy because it happened that way and the correct enzyme or something brought us the happy mood and the cheery attitude. Or maybe I’m watching too much Breaking Bad!

Oh, well, I don’t know. But I know that something doesn’t work lately.

Not enough reading and surely not enough writing. I missed my writing cave, the silence but for the voices that make me smile and trigger the right reactions.

I want that. Not the after part, the doubts, the editing and the self-hatred. I have that now so I miss the other part. The good and creative one. You know, when you lose yourself in the story and nothing else matters. Because at that moment everything is perfect.

I want to be there and I want it to last. Pause time and just live there until I’m ready to move again and deal with the stuff I can’t handle now.


Simply said: I want to write. 

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! It'll take some time but it'll come back to you. I'm hoping mine comes back too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support, Ki. I hope it'll come back for both of us!

      Delete
  2. Those "feeling blue" days are the worst. I tend to avoid reading when I get like that, since I know it will alter my view of the book. Good luck reaching that happy, creative state again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst indeed. I find reading soothing so it's the only thing I really enjoy these days.
      I cross my fingers!
      I'm waiting for more Nicholas and Coco!!:)

      Delete
    2. A new Echo Effect comic was posted this past Friday! ;)

      Delete