Slide Show

Friday, November 2, 2012

Random thoughts about NaNoWriMo.

November is here and since yesterday has started the National Novel Writing Month. The rule is simple, write the first draft of a novel in a month. 50,000 words at least and you are in! It is a project that started in 1999 and since then many-many writers participate every year.

I was so excited about participating too in NaNoWriMo but that would mean I have to stop writing the one I am working on and start another. That’s makes me sad since I am so focused on the YA I’m creating. I don’t know what to do…continue writing what I already have or start a new one? The clock is ticking and I have a decision to make.

I know that writing a novel in a month will be a unique experience since I will be able to talk with others who experiencing the same and it will be fun but I want to finish my novel and write the sequel since I am planning to make it a trilogy (I hope!)

If only I could participate with what I already have but…rules are rules and I know that some of you out there are wishing the same…right?

No comments:

Post a Comment