Slide Show

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Are you thankful?

It is Thanksgiving Day in US today so I was thinking that we all should be thankful for something. So I am asking you…what are you thankful for?

I believe that the most important thing in life is health. If we are healthy we can work and we can fight the battles that life is bringing us. After that there are a million things that we should be thankful like family, friends, kids, work, money and countless other things. I am thankful that I have the time to write my stories despite the difficulties that I face. It is really important being able to do what you love even if it is just for a few hours in your busy day. I don’t know how long I will have the ability to write my stories in everyday basis and I try to enjoy every minute of it. I don’t even know if anyone will ever read them, but I love writing and that is enough for me. Every day is a new day and you never know how it will turn out to be. So, I say that we should be thankful even for the tiny little thing that is happening to us because life moves fast and it would be a shame to waste it with sad thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment