Slide Show

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

It’s Christmas!

This is a beautiful day, a day for love, joy and happiness. I will be brief today.

I just want to wish you a wonderful day. I wish you to enjoy this day with all of your heart and create more beautiful and unforgettable memories. 

I like this picture because it says Merry Christmas in every language and of course I love the tree. 

And if something troubles you or there is a touch of melancholy somewhere deep inside you, may this beautiful day wipe it all out.

This is a day of joy.


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That is a such a neat picture! This is a day of joy and love, maybe a little stress and exhaustion too, but it's all good. Merry Christmas, Athina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Athina!! I hope this year was your best one yet. Such a beautiful post. Thank you so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete